- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Collection and Preperation for Water and Sewer Department
- Record and Submits Council meeting minutes, in absents of Town Clerk
- Performs general office duties, typing, proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing of official forms
- Maintains Website
- Maintains Records and Accounts, Accounts Payable and Receivables, purchase orders
- Insurance Coordinator
- Payroll Clerk
- End of the month reports
City Municipal Clerk
The Clerk serves as the link between Council and citizens as well as between employees.
The office of Clerk for the Town of West Siloam Springs provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Town of West Siloam Springs Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Council in absents of Town clerk