City Court Clerk
The Town of West Siloam Springs City Court Clerk performs many duties vital to the daily operations of City Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Process and Collection of fines
- Reports, Files, Fax, Court documents
- Assist with Code Enforcement, Collect fees
- Prepare Citations and Warrants for Signatures before court
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Serve as a notary of the public.
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as signs, yard sales, or dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.