- Collects information and prepares Board of Trustees agendas and other information for the Trustees
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Collection and Preperation for Water and Sewer Department
- Record and Submits Council meeting minutes.
- Performs general office duties, typing, proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing of official forms
- Maintains Website
- Maintains Records and Accounts, Accounts Payable and Receivables, purchase orders
- Insurance Coordinator
- Payroll Clerk
- End of the month reports
The Clerk serves as the link between The Board of Trustees and citizens as well as between employees.
The office of Clerk for the Town of West Siloam Springs provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Board of Trustees. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Town of West Siloam Springs Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Board of Trustees
918-422-5101 ext 2