The Town of West Siloam Springs Court Clerk performs many duties vital to the daily operations of Town Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Process and Collection of fines
- Reports, Files, Fax, Court documents
- Assist with Code Enforcement, Collect fees
- Prepare Citations and Warrants for Signatures before court
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Serve as a notary of the public.
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as signs, yard sales, or dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.