WEST SILOAM SPRINGS POLICE DEPARTMENT
THE TOWN OF WEST SILOAM SPRINGS, OKLAHOMA IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICER.
- CLEET certification (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Must be able to pass a background check.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off.
- Vision Insurance
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Patrol all assigned locations as directed, stationary and mobile.
- Works independently; judges and assesses situations for immediate response.
- Secures property from damage, theft, and vandalism.
- Courteously investigates persons who look suspicious or out of place.
- Responds to emergencies, incidents, accidents, and requests for service as required.
- Maintains records, logs, databases, filing systems, and other necessary records/forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications available at the West Siloam Springs Town Hall or
Online at www.westsiloamsprings.org